The Motion Designer will be part of a team working on projects for international clients. They will be responsible for conceptualization and development of our clients’ projects, as well as our own.
- Extensive knowledge of producing motion graphics content using Adobe After Effects
- General knowledge and feeling for sound design
- Knowledge and understanding for motion, typography and color theory
- 1-2 years of experience in similar roles or freelance projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Organized workflow patterns and file management
- Ability to work on team projects and provide organised project files
Additional desirable skills:
- Expertise with graphics editing tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator or similar
- Experience with 3D softwares and plugins (Cinema4D, Blender, Element 3D)
- Ability to create dynamic 2D/3D scenes
- Sense for timing, camera movement, lights & textures
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to constantly improve and further develop their skills
Working for Crionis
We are a fully distributed team with 7+ years of remote work experience. You can expect efficient and seamless collaboration to keep you inspired and productive. You'll never feel disconnected from other coworkers, as we hold regular team meetings to sync and discuss new ideas. You'll also have flexibility with regards to working hours.
A large part of our business consists of exciting internal projects, which gives you an opportunity to develop and grow your skills. If you love the challenge of creating new, meaningful products from the ground up, this is the position for you.
Salary and Perks
- Working in an established company as part of a young and dynamic team
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Further education and workplace development, particularly with novel technologies
- Competitive salary and bonuses
Deadline for applications: 25.08.2021.