Rho Business Banking is on a mission to help organizations work better, together, with money. We power the nation's fastest-growing companies by creating ways for teams to collaborate internally with finance in order to drive better decision making, more autonomy within workforces, all while saving time and money for our clients.
We're backed by tier-1 VCs like Dragoneer, Torch Capital, Inspired Capital, M13, and others while our team is comprised of individuals from the likes of Snap, Google, Appnexus, and Apple.
We are seeking a Motion Designer to join Rho and help deliver compelling and thoughtful branded content for Rho clients. You'll have the opportunity to deliver across multiple content types – from the web and social, to video, and advertising. As a Motion Graphics Designer at Rho, you'll do more than bring graphics to life – you'll use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more.
As a Motion Designer at Rho, you will:
- Create & develop multimedia content creation for a wide array of audiences and channels to support our GTM (go-to-market) and Marketing functions.
- Collaborate closely with Rho's internal design team to develop compelling marketing and advertising collateral.
- Champion motion principles inside Rho and help team members understand the importance and value of quality marketing design.
- Rally around our mission to communicate through design who we are, how we help clients, and what we do to support their business journey.
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software (Figma, Photoshop, After Effects, 2D/3D animation).
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- 3+ years experience in-house or at an agency focused on graphic/motion design or creative direction
- Proficiency in at least two of our current design software (Figma, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects,
- Blender, Cinema 4D)
- Process-oriented but agile: the ability to quickly translate requirements into designs that are both functional and beautiful
- Strong understanding of the steps necessary to take a creative project from concept to launch.
- Ability to both provide and receive design criticism constructively, and appreciation for its importance within the design process
- A portfolio demonstrating a clean visual aesthetic and strong eye for detail
What we offer:
- A truly competitive package, so you can focus on your work without stress
- Private medical insurance
- Work equipment
- Lunch at work
- Parking for onsite staff
- Cultural benefits, educational training, travel, etc.
Please include your website/portfolio link in the application. Applications without it would not be taken into reconsideration.
At Rho, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Rho is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local law.