The client is a large international company that produces smoking substances. The company is headquartered in New York.
The project aims to develop an online payment tool for the rewarding system that will calculate and credit the collected reward points to users, where the flow logic will need to be implemented through Mulesoft.
We invite you to our company, not a project.
The distributed team of up to 5 engineers (Tech Lead, Business Analyst, QA Engineer, and Project manager).
We are looking for a Middle+ Java Specialist with MuleSoft and Salesforce experience to support the new client project from scratch.
Salesforce, Java, MuleSoft.
- Develop and implement MuleSoft-related tasks
- Support existing functionality
- 3+ years of experience developing Java-based commercial applications
- 3+ years of experience in the development of web applications
- In-depth knowledge of integration platform (MuleSoft)
- Experience and understanding of all steps of application development on Salesforce: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with OOP, OOD, and design patterns (IOC, SOLID, CI)
- Deep understanding of software development processes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building scalable applications
- Strong knowledge of different architecture approaches, APIs, and RESTful services
- Knowledge of XML, HTML, CSS, JSON, OAuth
- Experience supporting and maintaining integrations with other core systems
Nice to have
- Salesforce certification
- Spoken English