Hi Guys, CODEPLICITY is hiring MySQL DBA!
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Analyzing results
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
What do we expect?
We believe that a candidate for this position should have:
- Required advanced SQL/MySQL knowledge (creating tables, creating indexes, pooling data, selecting data, etc.)
- Experience in using statistical software packages like R, SPSS, Statistica, etc.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
*Availability for flexible working hours in range of up to few hours difference according to specific time zones of clients or sometimes during weekends is crucial criteria in the selection process.
*If you don’t have advanced SQL knowledge - especially MySQL - please do not apply.
What we offer:
- Work with top experts and great colleagues
- Employee benefits (FitPass, private health insurance etc.)
- Various events organized by our company, such as trips, paintball, barbecue gatherings, cinema etc. :)
- Fully equipped kitchen, a variety of healthy and less healthy ;) food and drink such as fruit, candy, coffee, juices, etc.
- Guaranteed competitive salary
If you think that you are the right candidate for this position, freely and without any obligation, email in free form or send a CV, so we could be acquainted with your experience.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed and data obtained will be stored exclusively for use within our company and will NOT be shared with third parties!
Apply for this position by sending your application and CV.
Deadline for applications: 02.11.2019.