In September we are gathering talented individuals, eager to start their career in software development for a three-month long paid traineeship program. The Talent Lab includes a special set of trainings and workshops, mentoring from experienced colleagues and getting a glimpse of how a real-world software development project looks like. Our goal is to offer you a job after successfully completing this traineeship program.
NETCONOMY Talent Lab - Traineeship for Backend Developer (m/f)
THE INGREDIENTS – Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are a recent graduate or in the final phase of your studies (IT related, Business Informatics)
- You are passionate about software development and web technologies
- You are interested in IT projects and agile frameworks
- You are communicative person who likes working autonomously as well as in a team
- Your English skills are at an advanced level (knowledge of German language is beneficial)
- You are curious and eager to learn and grow
THE RECIPE – What will you learn about?
- As a Backend developer at NETCONOMY you are responsible for specifying and designing optimal technical solutions and taking care about documentation
- You will work with established frameworks and platforms (e.g. Spring/Boot; SAP Commerce)
- You will find out how to work with modern Java technologies and frameworks
- You will learn about good practices of software development process and software design
- You will develop innovative and sustainable software solutions with agile methods (SCRUM)
- You will gain first practical experience by taking over tasks and small projects as part of the training in a protected learning environment
- You will be proactively supported by our experienced coaches and inhouse trainers from our NETCADEMY
THE LAB – How does it work?
- Start: September 1st, 2021
- 3-month paid traineeship at NETCONOMY
- 40 hours per week
- Mixture of lectures by experienced colleagues, practical insights into projects and self-study time
- Pleasant and friendly working environment with a positive team spirit
- Equipment provided by NETCONOMY
- Modern office space with refreshments and fruit available
APPLY NOW! We advise you to apply as soon as possible.
Our Recruiting-Team is looking forward to your application! Please note that the complete recruiting process will be done remotely and starting dates can be arranged together with you.