In September we are gathering talented individuals, eager to start their career in software development for a three-month long paid traineeship program. The Talent Lab includes a special set of trainings and workshops, mentoring from experienced colleagues and getting a glimpse of how a real-world software development project looks like. Our goal is to offer you a job after successfully completing this traineeship program.
NETCONOMY Talent Lab - Traineeship for Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
THE INGREDIENTS – Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are a recent graduate or in the final phase of your studies (IT related, Business Informatics)
- You are passionate about software development and web technologies
- You are interested in IT projects and agile frameworks
- You are communicative person who likes working autonomously as well as in a team
- Your English skills are at an advanced level (knowledge of German language is beneficial)
- You are curious and eager to learn and grow
THE RECIPE – What will you learn about?
- As a Frontend developer at NETCONOMY you will implement responsive designs and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- You will work with technologies like Angular, React, Node.js, SASS and TypeScript
- You will create modern, high performance web solutions
- You will support browser and performance optimization
- You will learn about good practices of software development process and software design
- You get to know state-of-the-art web frontend technologies
- You will gain insight into the daily business of a software developer on a project and learn about agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- You will gain first practical experience by taking over tasks and small projects as part of the training in a protected learning environment
- You will be proactively supported by our experienced coaches and inhouse trainers from our NETCADEMY
THE LAB – How does it work?
- Start: September 1st, 2021
- 3-month paid traineeship at NETCONOMY
- 40 hours per week in Belgrade and 38.5 hours per week in Graz/Vienna
- Mixture of lectures by experienced colleagues, practical insights into projects and self-study time
- Pleasant and friendly working environment with a positive team spirit
- Equipment provided by NETCONOMY
- Modern office space with refreshments and fruit available
APPLY NOW! We advise you to apply as soon as possible.
Our Recruiting-Team is looking forward to your application! Please note that the complete recruiting process will be done remotely and starting dates can be arranged together with you.