In September we are gathering talented individuals, eager to start their career in Quality Management for a three-month long paid traineeship program. The Talent Lab includes a special set of trainings and workshops, mentoring from experienced colleagues and getting a glimpse of how a real-world software development and quality management project looks like. Our goal is to offer you a job after successfully completing this traineeship program.
NETCONOMY Talent Lab - Traineeship for Quality Manager (m/f)
THE INGREDIENTS – Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are a recent graduate or in the final phase of your studies (IT related, Business Informatics, Product Quality)
- You are passionate about software development and quality
- You are interested in IT projects and agile frameworks
- You are communicative person who likes working autonomously as well as in a team
- Your English skills are at an advanced level (knowledge of German language is beneficial)
- You are curious and eager to learn and grow
THE RECIPE – What will you learn about?
- As a Quality Manager you will learn about state-of-the-art principles of ensuring quality in software development
- Gain insight in how modern agile teams deal with challenges related to software quality
- Learn how to create and improve testing and quality mindset for yourself, as well as for your peers
- Explore how experiences colleagues support their teams in terms of quality, and apply learnings in a controlled learning environment
- You will be proactively supported by our experienced coaches and inhouse trainers from our NETCADEMY
THE LAB – How does it work?
- Start: September 1st, 2021
- 3-month paid traineeship at NETCONOMY
- 40 hours per week
- Mixture of lectures by experienced colleagues, practical insights into projects and self-study time
- Pleasant and friendly working environment with a positive team spirit
- Equipment provided by NETCONOMY
- Modern office space with refreshments and fruit available
APPLY NOW! We advise you to apply as soon as possible.
Our Recruiting-Team is looking forward to your application! Please note that the complete recruiting process will be done remotely and starting dates can be arranged together with you.