We have partnered with one of the leading and innovative banks in our market, and we are searching for motivated professionals to join their Infrastructure team in the position of Network Administrator.
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Analyzing and monitoring network security and implementing patches and fixes to address potential security holes.
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Assembling new systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Providing network administration and support
- University degree in technical sciences
- 3+ years’ experience as Network Engineer
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of wired & wireless LANs, WAN, firewalls, VPNs
- Experience with Fortinet/Palo Alto/Juniper/Cisco
- Experience with layer 2 protocols (LACP, MLAG, Spanning Tree) and routing protocols such as BGP or OSPF
- Experience with supporting a production wide-area network
- Experience with monitoring systems and tooling (syslog, Nagios, Netflow)
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Team player spirit
- Good time-management skills
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!