The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring Network Engineer.
About your role
As a Network Engineer in our Advanced Infrastructure Services team, you will be involved in:
- Involving in new projects planning, design and implementations, as part of the team
- Installing of new network equipment, configuration and integration into existing infrastructure
- Helping clients with the reconfiguration of existing network equipment via phone/email/onsite
- Remotely accessing customer network equipment and reconfiguring together with a customer or team member engineers
- Reporting to the manager about processed tickets
- Handling priorities, increasing priorities of tickets when needed help from next level support or from vendor TAC engineers
- Helping clients with failed equipment on their premises, at the data center, headquarters and branch offices, replacing equipment
- You ideally have at least 3 years of experience as a Network/Support Engineer
- You have knowledge about network technologies, TCP/UDP/IP set of protocols, and operation of higher-level protocols, CCNP level
- Your knowledge about CISCO and other vendors security and data center technologies will be considered as an advantage.
- You have intermediate knowledge of English
- You hold Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You have enthusiasm for continual learning about networking technologies and to stay up-to-date of the latest trends
- You have ability to work well with people and to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.