Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with a leading global payment processor and ecommerce provider with 20 years of experience in providing expert support and online payment solutions.
We are looking for experienced Network Engineer to join their team in Belgrade, Novi Sad or Niš.
Working Hours: 3pm until 11pm Monday to Friday
- Overseeing all network operation changes and other submittals to ensure procedures and guidelines are followed and that changes are documented
- Overseeing technical and operational compliance of all networking systems to ensure that security measures are abided by and to optimize the efficiency of the network
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records to ensure that everything is recorded, profiles maintained and any maintenance carried out on servers/devices readily traceable, and to keep them running reliably
- Monitor Requests and ticketing system to ensure that network issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues to minimize downtime
- Utilize network management systems to monitor, diagnose, control, alert and measure performance of network
- B.Sc. degree and/or CCNP Certification or working towards CCNP
- 3-5 years of experience in Enterprise Networks
- Experience with LAN/WAN enterprise hardware and system lifecycle management such as software/hardware upgrades
- Extensive of TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP etc.), Switching, Security, VPN with IPsec and Firewall Configurations
- Knowledge of Network Management Systems and related protocols
- Extensive knowledge of DDoS Protection systems
- Strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external clients
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.