We are looking for Network Engineer and IT Systems Administrator.
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec doo is looking for an experienced and highly analytical Network Engineer and IT Systems Administrator.
We’re looking for a “Network Engineer and IT Systems Administrator” to join our team. As a member of the team you will implements and supports the organization’s network and IT infrastructure. This role is a key member of the Infrastructure team and is the primary person responsible for managing, modifying, and monitoring our network infrastructure and IT systems while working closely with our IT and Security teams to ensure compliance.
You are able to think like a customer, make sounds decisions, overcome hurdles, follow through on commitments, have a thirst for learning, and bring a positive attitude while working in a team environment.
- Network and system design, installation, configuration, and user support
- Resolve escalated incidents and problems by various teams, customers, and system alerts
- Participate in day-to-day operations and maintenance of our network and IT infrastructure
- Make recommendations of processes and technologies that will improve efficiency and effectiveness to the team
Skills and Experience Required
- Deep understanding and experience in managing and configuring physical and virtual firewalls, routers, VPN, WIFI, and LAN/WAN/VLAN connectivity.
- Strong knowledge and experience with cyber security compliance controls.
- Deep understanding of IT and Network infrastructure, including performing backups, upgrading and patching, performance tuning, monitoring, alerting, deployments, and disaster recovery.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite of services, Microsoft Intune, Active Directory, Microsoft 365 security, Defender, Microsoft Exchange.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform, networking and related services
- Strong understanding of access management, administration, and application support.
Non-Technical Skills Required
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Effective at leading technical projects and collaborating with team members to achieve successful outcomes.
- Analytical problem-solving and process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Creating and updating the internal procedures, ensuring that documentation, procedures, knowledge base articles are up to date.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
- 7+ years experience building, troubleshooting IT systems and Network Infrastructure in an enterprise environment, with incident response experience
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in providing excellent technical support
- Microsoft Certified: MS-100 and Exam MS-101; Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate Exam AZ-103, CCNA (200-301)
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade
- Preferred working hours 12:00 noon to 08:00 PM Serbian time
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.