Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, and rated excellent on Trustpilot, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as ‘Best Customer Service' and ‘Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We are looking for a Network Maintenance Job Controller who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuous improvement. In short, we're looking for a Network Maintenance Job Controller who demonstrates our values. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Acting pro-actively against any issues that arise, to avoid unnecessary delays and maximize the efficiency for incidents, maintenance, and network growth activities assigned to the maintenance teams
- Keeping the JIRA ticketing system and dedicated projects up to date and accurate for all other business owners
- Producing reports as needed for the network manager and other senior members of staff to measure proactive and reactive tasks for incident, maintenance growth activities to meet customer expectations.
- Working with engineers to understand their best practice to meet network maintenance deliverables
What are we looking for?
- Good computer skills with MS Office Excell
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, with experience in dealing with escalations and complaints
- Demonstration of managing different work types for incident management, maintenance, and network growth & expansion
- Extensive experience in job controlling engineers to achieve challenging operational SLAs
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact, this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/