All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We’re seeking a Network & Systems admin with knowledge of networks/network protocols and Linux systems to perform in-depth troubleshooting of all issues that arise. The primary function is to perform escalated network repair, execute tactical projects, and own overall network troubleshooting once alerted by the monitoring tool.
- Continuously monitor and manage the customer networks to ensure alarm receipt and processing procedures are followed
- Generate and process tickets for technical support and service
- Identify alarms, raise requests and perform basic diagnostics of the problem, and dispatch as required
- Update and maintain all database and circuit records
- Conduct detailed MOP reviews to ensure minimal customer impact during scheduled maintenances
- Understand, apply and maintain network standards
- 3+ years of network & systems engineering experience
- Technical proficiency with Layer 1, 2 and 3 networking
- Ability to identify risks/issues and develop recommendations for solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with dynamic priority evolution
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for applications: 19.05.2022.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.