Hi there! We are Workpuls, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field, focused on productivity, time analysis, and business process optimization with the goal of helping people boost their productivity and focus.
Our product is used by more than 1000 companies and we are processing huge amounts of data every day.
We are looking for experienced engineers to join us in building our microservices. We are valuing quality over quantity and since we are processing a huge amount of data challenges are performance oriented.
Our codebase was written from scratch in 2019 and our stack includes: Node.js written in TypeScript, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Kafka, Redis on top of Kubernetes(GKE).
- Work as member of backend team and collaborating with other engineering teams
- Write code and tests
- Develop the best practices for our code base
- Choose the most effective tools for everyday routines
- 4+ years of programming experience
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming
- Understanding of server side development
- Experience with databases (preferably NoSQL)
- Fluency in English
Experience with the following will be considered a big plus:
- Technologies like ElasticSearch, MongoDB or Kafka
- Microservices and distributed software development
- Test driven development
Deadline for applications: 06.08.2021.