Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the planet.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world as part of our 'remote first' culture, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
We are looking to hire another Offensive Security Engineer to join our world-class Red Team. The ideal candidate is able to think like an attacker, develop and execute technical proof-of-concept campaigns, and concisely communicate the risk to the rest of the organization.
- Conduct realistic adversary simulations from conception through reporting.
- Perform world-class testing of systems, networks, applications, people and processes.
- Researching cutting-edge offensive security techniques.
- Develop tools and exploits.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and orally, the risks that exist and remediations required.-
- Work collaboratively and independently on unique or special assignments which may require specialized knowledge and/or experience.
- Comply with Company, Division and Professional ethical standards.
What skills, experiences, knowledge are a must?
- 2+ years of offensive security experience.
- 4+ years of experience in system administration, application development or network administration.
- Scripting or programming experience preferred.
- Direct experience with the techniques of the MITRE ATT&CK framework and the ability to leverage the framework for adversary simulations.
Deadline for applications: 18.12.2021.
Kraken je platforma koja je od strane nezavisnih medija konstantno ocenjivana kao najbolja i najsigurnija platforma za razmenu bitkoina. Sa seištem u San Francisku, Kraken je najveća kompanija za razmenu bitkoina u području eura. Krakenovi klijenti takođe trguju sa USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC i mnogim drugim digitalnim valutama.