Are you an ACE Onboarding/Support Specialist? We want you, because:
- You are one of a kind and…
- You strive on solving problems
- You are a brilliant communicator
- You are every clients dream
The Support Specialist will be a technically savvy, sales oriented, client facing professional with tremendous communication, customer service and presentation skills. GetSwift is a fast paced, team-oriented organization that offers great opportunity to motivated and passionate professionals.
We're not just looking for a Support Specialist, we're looking for someone who is prepared to get involved, bring in fresh ideas, and is enthusiastic about working alongside us to build high quality, high performance software. We pride ourselves on having the most stable, secure, and scalable software on the market, and your success will directly correspond to your ability to support and onboard our customers to get the most out of the experience! Your hard work and dedication will directly translate to your growth and success as rewarding performance is a core principle of the company.
- Customer Technical Support: troubleshoot customer issues via chat, email or phone (including weekend shifts)
- Provide product demonstrations and understand client requests for customizations
- Help transition clients onto the platform and configure based on their business
- Track your activity and metrics within Zendesk
- Keep in touch with to ensure customer satisfaction, inquire into the success of the integration and keep them excited about new features
- Passion for customer service and desire to help our partners get the most out of our services
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal), a curious mind, logical thinking, organization, ability to learn on the fly and a willingness to jump in anywhere to help out fellow teammates
- Tenacious desire to introduce and integrate our platform to our customers
- 3-7 years of professional experience utilizing your natural ability to accomplish and exceed goals
- Previous technical customer support experience for a SaaS product
- Previous SaaS sales / Account Management / Integration experience a strong plus
- SQL experience is a major plus
- Previous QA, coding or development experience is a plus
- Project Management and / or technical experience working between IT departments and end users is a major plus!
- Knowledge of logistics & shipping also a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience analyzing data and a comfort with learning and improving through KPI analytics
- Willingness to shift hours
Do you want to work with a small, hardworking and awesome development team, who you will help to catch a whale on a fishing line and feed the village?
- Can you work as part of an international team?
- Bridge client requirements into high quality solutions?
- Solve problems in high pressure situations?
- Are “client support” and “client liaison” your middle names?
WHO ARE WE?
- We are a local Serbian company providing exclusive tech development and operations to our partner GetSwift.
- You may think that a company that specializes in logistics like GetSwift employs drivers and has planes, trains and automobiles but no, they don’t! They deliver logistics IT solutions to businesses.
- From Enterprise to hyper-local, thousands of businesses across dozens of industries world wide depend on GetSwift's SaaS platform to bring visibility, accountability, efficiency and savings to their supply chain and “Last Mile" operations.
- We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous, are you?
WHAT WE OFFER?
- A competitive compensation package
- Home office possibilities
- An opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, dynamic, stimulating and international environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- With 3biiLSoft and GetSwift you will have the opportunity to work with leading experts
- You will be able to cross train on a multitude of leading-edge toolsets and technologies
- Latest generation hardware
- A unique office space which includes a large private garden with trees and a waterfall (yep, a real one)
- Team events