Quectel Wireless Solutions is leading global IoT technology developer and cellular module supplier of 5G, LTE, LTE-A, LPWA, Smart Module, C-V2X, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GNSS modules. Due to business expansion on Serbian market in newly opened R&D Centre, Quectel is looking for motivated and proactive candidates to join our team in Belgrade
- Operation & maintenance of IoT platforms including platform management, monitoring, releasing and troubleshooting to ensure business stability.
- Quickly locate and solve system problems, work closely with development team to check various problems and explore improvement solutions.
- Good architectural understanding of deployed services to provide early feedback to the engineering team.
- Create, maintain and enhance monitoring, alerting and debugging capabilities
- Bachelor degree or above, with 2 +years working experience in operation & maintenance development or operation & maintenance deployment;
- Familiar with Linux operating system management and related network knowledge;
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure (EC2, Cloudformation, Lambda, DynamoDB etc);
- Experienced in the common open source tools, such as Nginx/MySQL/Redis/Zookeeper;
- Familiar with one or more scripting language (shell / Perl / python, etc.);
- A big plus for k8s and Docker and any Cloud certification is a plus;
- Good communication teamwork skills, able to work well under great pressure;
- Excellent oral and written English skills because of the need to communicate with global customers and Chinese teams.
What do we have to offer you?
- International environment and unique culture: we communicate openly with each other, assess ourselves honestly and enjoy working in a team.
- Foster “on the job” learning: we invest in development of our employees. We help you grow through continuous intentional learning.
- A profit share scheme: in addition to your annual salary, you’ll receive a profit share defined by the company’s success in the previous year.
- Other benefits: Social and employee events including the annual team building, modern office, work on top edge technologies and interesting projects in industry, private medical insurance