Click here to watch the video from Cody from Aprender Ingles Americano: https://youtu.be/Pintz1UBYqc
Aprender InglésAmericano is a team that teaches English to Spanish speakers using a unique method and fun authentic materials, such as songs, TV shows & movies. At the moment, we are a small team of 16 individuals specialising in lesson planning, content writing, video editing, customer support, and administration.
The past years have brought us significant growth on Youtube (from 100k subscribers to over 1 million). We have grown 98% organically and we are in the process of scaling our business with ads. There is a project to potentially duplicate the channel in Portuguese and we are also adding new and exciting courses. With our growth comes a need to expand our team to include amazing and talented people, such as you!
Our team is continually growing, and with that comes a need for smoother processes, accountability, leadership, and an analytic eye for KPIs and potential areas for growth. To foster our growth, we are looking for a talented and experienced Operations Manager to join our team. You would take a lead role in a fast-growing company by helping us scale our business and by growing with us.
- Manage and lead the team of 15+ people
- Create and implement SOPs and performance metrics
- Understand and assess the company's main sales funnel
- Look for areas of improvement and potential problems
- Track KPIs
- Give feedback
- Create stable systems and quality assurance
- Use your problem-solving skills to find appropriate solutions
- Help us brainstorm ideas and strategy
- Help us maintain team accountability and responsibilities
- Report directly to the team leads and the CEO
Although we count on your experience and skills for you to excel as our Operations Manager, support will be provided to you to ensure a smooth transition to our team.
At the beginning of each week, we will set specific goals based on our current project and/or the biggest difficulties at that time. During your first weeks, you will observe the workings of our business, figure out how things (such as sales funnel, content, and launches) work
Tools we use to communicate and manage tasks:
As our ideal candidate, you should have:
- 2+ years of proven experience managing teams of 10+
- Proven experience of problem-solving
- Excellent management skills
- Leadership and delegation experience
- Experience with performance tracking (team and/or sales)
- Well-rounded understanding of business
- Some experience with sales funnels
- Some experience with tracking KPIs
- Some experience with quality assurance
Brownie points for:
- Experience with Slack, Trello (or other CRM software)
- G-Suite proficiency
- Understanding and experience with email automation
- Experience in Agile project management
Our perfect Operations Manager is:
- An excellent communicator
- Analytically-minded and has a great eye for detail
- Confident in their ability to lead a team of over 15 people
- Driven to understand and improve our current systems and processes
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Able to maintain a positive attitude even in difficult situations
- Able to efficiently manage a remote team
- A starting salary of $2000- $3000 per month plus an annual bonus based on performance
- Work remotely
- Potential for salary growth as the company scales
- Full-time position - work 40h per week Monday - Friday, ideally with a 4-hour overlap between our day (GMT+7)
- 20 days of paid holiday per year
- Growth with an exponentially growing company
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So, make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply, we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process, there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and fill in the application form
- You’ll be invited to record a short video to introduce yourself
- Paid test tasks for the shortlisted candidates
- Video Interview where we can get to know each other in more depth
To make sure you receive updates on your application please add email@example.com to your email address book.
Got questions about working remotely? Definitely check out our FAQ for answers to everything you might want to know. https://jobrack.eu/jobseeker-faq