Fadata is looking to hire for its team in Belgrade an Oracle PL/SQL Software Engineer with the following profile.
- Design, develop and test database solution in PL/SQL and SQL.
- Analyze, design, develop and test reports, interfaces, conversions, solutions and program units.
- Analyze product requirements, develop technical specifications.
- Manage own project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Deliver trainings related to developed functionalities to other developers and/or key users.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in Oracle PL/SQL and database development.
- Experience with large or very large databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Considered a plus:
- Good understanding of the software development methodologies.
- Experience in exposing and consuming SOAP and REST services is considered as a serious plus.
- Experience in software development for DMS (Document Management) or BPM (Business Process Management).
- Software development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages.
- Knowledge and experience of BI Publisher and Apex.
An exciting working environment, extensive training, development opportunities that match individual’s aspirations and motivation.
If you are interested, we will be glad to hear from you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be dealt in strict confidence.
The position is based in Belgrade.
FADATA d.o.o. Gundulićev venac 51, 11000 Belgrade