PHP Backend Developer (Laravel)
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis Web development team creates web services for customers and partners. We are looking for a backend developer responsible for corporate website. Your main duties will be delivering new features and maintenance of Acronis.com website in a team of front- and backend developers, and designers.
- Development of new website features and maintenance of existing ones
- Refactoring and optimization of currently existing code
- Code documentation
- Follow unified code style guide
- Participation in code review
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of website development experience
- Proficiency with PHP(OOP), MySQL, RESTful APIs, RDBMS, HTTP
- Knowledge of modern development methodologies and their pros/cons
- Knowledge of our stack: PHP7, Laravel or Symfony, MySQL, Redis, Docker
- Knowledge of Scrum basics
- Git flow basics
- Upper-Intermediate English