We are looking for a senior PHP developer to join us to work on a long-term project for a new client - global leader in biopharmaceutical industry. Our client uses custom inhouse PHP framework to develop internal business applications as well as to develop commercial solutions.
Your responsibilities will mostly include:
- analyzing, designing, engineering, implementing, optimizing PHP based solutions
- aligning application design with specifications and business goals
- writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- identifying potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
- planning, defining tasks, giving time estimates, developing documentation
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- competitive salary
- remote work
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit, and cultural fit. Check out these descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
- minimum of 5 years of experience with PHP development
- You are familiar with working Agile
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- the eagerness to learn new things
- a constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- you have 'TAAP' values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us?
- teamwork – a collaboration with clients, and both project, and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check out our website.
Deadline for applications: 25.06.2021.