Davies Meyer is expanding and making room for a new member of our family.
We are looking for a talented PHP Developer knowing one of the following PHP Frameworks CakePHP/Laravel/Symphony.
- Selection of appropriate environment development and tools, taking into account project specifications and current standards in coordination with our PHP Team lead.
- Technical conception of projects based on the requirements
- Independent implementation of complete projects and support for larger and more complex projects together with other team members
- Creation of technical and content documentation of the created code and the implemented use cases
- Observation of technical developments in the CakePHP/Laravel/Symphony community and communication of the information to the team
- Time and scope estimates for proposal preparation of project management, if necessary, in coordination with team lead
Skill set that you need:
- Passion and understanding of CakePHP/Laravel/Symphony
- Completed computer science studies or completed professional training as a computer scientist (m/f/d), or in a comparable field
- At least 2 years of experience as a developer
- High abstraction ability & very good analytical- and problem-solving skills
- Development and update of server-side applications and databases based on CakePHP/Laravel/Symphony
- Basic knowledge concerning relational databases & query language SQL
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS for frontend integration into developed backend
- Knowledge of a versioning solution (e.g., Git)
- Good communication skills in English
Personal skills and mindset required:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hungry for knowledge, strive to make things better
- Doing your work completely and in the best way possible
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
We offer many benefits:
- Great collegial, open-minded team
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Friendly work from home policies
- Modern equipment and tools
- Development opportunities and training
- Lots of scope for independent work
- Exciting projects in a very creative environment
- Defining your career path together with you
- Free breakfast and fruits
- Nice work environment with a lounge
- Further improvement of your skills through dedicated time for learning and courses
How to become a member of Davies Meyer family:
- You apply for the job by sending us your CV and a cover letter
- If your CV shows that you could be the right for us, we will schedule a virtual interview with you.
- If everything goes well, we offer you a permanent work arrangement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.