Diwanee is a digital media company part of WEBEDIA group.
At Diwanee, we strongly believe that high-quality content/service/product is achieved through innovation and creativity.
We are currently looking for a PHP Developer to join our team in Belgrade office.
We have open positions for
- 2+ years’ experience in a hands-on role in PHP development
- Advanced programming skills and a very strong understanding of OOP concepts
- Experience with common PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Zend, Symphony
- Strong experience working with relational databases as well as hands-on experience with SQL and database schema design
- Experience with GraphQL and REST API
- Ability to understand project specifications and adapt to various technologies and frameworks
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Work as part of a team
- Write clean and well-designed code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Produce, update and/or maintain accurate project documentation
Following Will Be Considered As An Asset:
- Other programming languages, please state the level of proficiency
- Strong experience with highly scalable server-side development
- Experience with NoSQL DB (Mongo DB)
We Look Forward To Your Application, Which Should Include:
- Current and desired salary
- Your start date
- Other interests
- Competitive salary
- Good work/life balance
- Engaging projects
- Friendly atmosphere
- Work from home options
If you have please share with us a git repositories links.
This is a full-time, in-house position. If you are someone who enjoys challenges, who is curious, always searching for new solutions, evolving technologies, and you have the required qualifications, please send us your CV electronically.
Due to high volume of job applications, we cannot respond to your application individually, only successful applicants will be contacted.