Are you a PHP developer ready for the next step?
Do you find it inspirational to make a back-office for an online gaming platform that manages over 2000 games and almost 2 million players on 4 continents?
You may not come from the gambling world, but if you can help us with handling big amounts of data, merging several applications into one, rewriting an old app into a new fancy one, then we would love to meet you! Every applicant will have an opportunity to do a short technical task and show his skills, regardless of his/her job history.
- work on the online gaming platform that manages over 2000 games and almost 2 million players on 4 continents
- be part of the integrations with the biggest online game providers
- learn the logistics of producing a game for the online gambling markets
- be part of a small but sustainable team that doesn't need investments and grows rapidly and completely organic
- have mentors that are over 20 years in the gambling world and more than 10 years in online gambling
- be here during our expansion to new market
- Planning, building architecture, and developing backend applications that support gaming clients
- Maintaining and improving base code, exploring and proposing new technologies
- Creating documentation and keeping it up to date
- Optimising existing code
- Performing developer testing and releasing the product
- You have worked in a professional software development environment
- Habit of commenting your code when it makes sense and keeping your debug-outputs tidy
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Productive thinking, solution offering
- Good English skills - both written and verbal
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
Counted as a plus:
- Knowledge of Laravel
- Experience with Bootstrap
- University degree in computer sciences
- References to some of your work
- Experience with version control systems, preferable GIT
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Possibility to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Small team with a lot of freedom to tailor your work and assignments
- Work with gambling industry veterans
- Entry point for gaming industry if you’re an enthusiast
Please, apply here or send us your CV electronically and we will contact you to schedule the task.
Please be advised that only CVs written in the English language will be taken into consideration.
We are looking forward to your application!