Who are we?
IBIS SOLUTIONS is leading regional system integrator and software development company. We are cooperating with more than 300 customers in South East Europe from offices that are located in Serbia (HQ), Macedonia, Bosnia, and Slovenia. Our major partners are leading software companies like IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, RedHat, UiPath, Cisco, etc.
We are looking for a tech savvy PHP DEVELOPER who will join our growing team. Our new colleague is out of the box thinker and always ready to tackle new challenges.
- Developing user-facing functionalities on web applications
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Writing “clean”, well-designed code
- Working on web app performance optimisation
- Following industry best practices
- Collaborating with other team members on how to improve our existing technology stack
- Experience in the following languages: Object Oriented PHP
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience in programming
- Knowledge of Laravel framework and RESTful API service
- Previous experience with databases, preferably MySql
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Tech savvy
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Able to effectively communicate and present your ideas
- Detail oriented and persistent problem solver
- Fluent in English
- Self - motivated and independent
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Individual development plan
- Onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working closely to the leading telecommunication operators in the region
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Excellent compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours, various sports and team building activities)
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV electronically. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.