Optima Apps is delivering high quality IT products and services, which help our clients grow their businesses and improve their efficiency.
Using latest industry standards is our highest priority and implementing agile methods gives us possibility to quickly answer to all clients’ needs and adapt quickly to all changes that one project can require.
Our main services are software engineering, consulting, software and system architecture, DB engineering and system administration.
Currently Optima Apps is expanding the PHP Team and we need smart and fun people to join us and take part in projects that will shape up systems in some of the most challenging industries World-Wide.
- Have University degree in computer science.
- Have at least 4 years of experience in PHP development
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Be proficient in PHP, MVC and OOP
- Experience in modern PHP frameworks (Zend, Symfony...)
- Experience with SQL (db design, indexing, optimization)
- Experience with NoSQL (document based database)
- Be familiar with Web services
- Be familiar with Git
- Have good written and spoken knowledge of English language
Considered as a plus:
- Experience in Zend Framework
- Experience in Docker
- Working with Linux based operating systems
- Experienced with React and Node.js
- Procedural PHP
- Knowledge of German language
What we offer:
- Pleasant and friendly working environment where you will be surrounded by professionals experienced in many areas willing to support you in every situation you cannot get out of alone
- Opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- Working on long-term projects in a stress-free manner
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment, paid sick leave
- Regular working hours, no overtime
- Cool and relaxed working space in Zvezdara