JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents–more than any other spend management company.
PHP DEVELOPER (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Your Main Tasks
- Develop our hosted solution in a team consisting of front-end and back-end developers as well as testers
- Create high-quality software modules and solve complex technical problems revolving around high availability and big data
- Work on the full stack from database/back-end services to the front-end but focus on the area where you are best in. We also hire backend-only as well as frontend-only people.
- Follow a well-structured and Agile development process with short release cycles, daily live deployments, and monthly releases
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer-specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- Experience with MongoDB (or similar), Memcached, Symfony, React, Git and Jira is a plus
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and efficient programming. A software-engineering related university degree is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge, and ability to adapt to new processes and workflows
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass, etc.
- Choose your office location between Belgrade and Novi Sad
- Make your next career step into a highly professional software engineering team within an international company
Apply now and be part of our success!