Don't just look for a job, but for a company that will raise your skills to a new level. We encourage both beginners and experienced candidates to apply as we grow and look for diverse team members to join our family. We are not looking to find any specific list of keywords or technologies in your CV; however, we are looking for someone who shares our passion for programming.
We are StuntCoders; a software development company made up of different passions, technologies and skills, united under a single promise — to be exceptional. Smart, curious and driven by discovery, collaboration is the foundation of our company and our work.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Developing, testing and integrating advanced e-commerce solutions for worldwide famous clients!
- Writing WordPress, WooCommerce, and Magento themes and plugins, conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues.
- Participating in the implementation and development of our own tools and modules for improving the workflow and quality of the solutions we provide.
- Working in Vagrant, Nginx, MySQL and PHP7, while quality and deployment are maintained by automated testing via continuous integration servers.
- Writing experimental solutions in Ruby on Rails to support and further improve the team's workflow.
- Working on some of the most exciting projects in the field of e-commerce solutions!
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment.
- A team of close and dedicated friends to guide you and enable your growth.
- High-end equipment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Help in achieving your goals by continuous professional development and support:
- access to learning materials and conferences to upgrade your knowledge;
- challenging tasks to always keep your brain running;
- working with the latest technologies;
- experimenting with new technologies.
- Respect for your private time.
Who are you?
- You have hands-on experience with PHP development.
- You have a solid WordPress experience.
- You are skilled in Object-Oriented programming languages.
- You have experience with databases, preferably MySql.
- Your English is fluent (you could woo Zooey Deschanel or Ryan Gosling if you wanted to)
- You know the importance of constructive criticism and enjoy discussing different points of view.
- You are in constant pursuit of professional development.
Plus, not a must
- University Degree
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress
- Experience developing web projects
How to apply?
Send us an email telling us a bit or a lot about yourself, what inspires you, and make sure you include your portfolio and links to work you’ve previously done.
No experience? Apply anyway!
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t have a lot of experience. We have a great internship program.