As a PHP Developer, you will take part in design, development, and testing of our new digital products. We are focused on development of scalable, high-traffic solutions for media providers.
Freedom & Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performances
- Communicating, collaborating and coordinating work with other members of Scrum teams (front-end, back-end, QA engineers).
- Documenting your designs and solutions
- Proposing, planning and implementing further improvements to the solution
What we look for:
- At least 3 years of experience in PHP development
- Experience in developing highly featured plugins, widgets & themes for WordPress application will be considered as a bonus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology, Continuous Integration and Unit test
- Ability and desire to work in small and dynamic teams
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
What you'll have here:
- Challenging projects and environment with an extremely Agile mindset
- Continuous career growth
- Direct communication with key stakeholders
- Casual but highly professional and dynamic environment
- First class equipment
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Work life balance
We are focused on solving challenging creative problems, and making brands with attitude that stand for something valuable. We are looking for smart, ambitious, passionate individuals to join our growing team. If you have what it takes to make a change for the better send us your CV and we will get back to you soon.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 07.11.2021.