TMS is a full-cycle software development company founded in 2014. Our primary profile is the development of web applications that use SaaS licensing and delivery model. We work with clients worldwide (UK, Germany, US, Canada, Middle East), forming dedicated SCRUM product teams for the ongoing development of large-scale software projects, mostly enterprise B2B automation tools.
We are looking for:
PHP / Full-Stack Web Developers
to join the product team in our Belgrade office.
Key requirements for the position:
- 1+ years of relevant web development experience.
- Experience with PHP and MVC frameworks in PHP (Symfony, Laravel, Slim).
- Experience with SQL databases.
- Experience with Vue.js or React frameworks.
- Ensuring adherence to coding standards and guidelines.
- Develop web app back-end logic, mostly using Slim, Symfony or Laravel frameworks and Eloquent and Doctrine ORMs.
- Develop front-end code (usually with Vue.js or React).
- Work with additional services such as Redis, ElasticSearch, and others.
- Develop APIs for mobile apps.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Write highly organized, maintainable code.
- Solve difficult problems while continuously learning and improving.
- Maintain data and code security and protection for the delivered projects.
What we offer:
- International working environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education and team building.
- Flexible working hours.
- Some of the technologies our technical stack include: PHP, Symfony, Laravel, Slim, Doctrine ORM, Redis, RabbitMQ, Varnish, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Node.js, React, Vue.js.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV. After online assessments and pre-employment screening, a shortlist of selected candidates will be contacted.
Good luck, and hope to see you among our team members!