About the project
Pentalog is on the lookout for a PHP Team Lead who enjoys agility and is keen on leading a team of eager developers to success.
Our partner is a company that uses an investment platform for private equity funds. The client’s web solution digitizes private investment procedures, by establishing it they are the right financial fit for the customer.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Proven experience in working with Symfony 5 and PHP 8;
- Experience with Docker;
- Previous work with API Platform;
- AWS know-how;
- Knowledge of Redis;
- Experience with REST;
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions;
- Experience working with the Scrum methodology;
- Well-developed organizing abilities proven in complex technical situations;
- Good analytical skills and desire to produce clean, correct and efficient code;
- Strong communication skills and a good level of English.
As a PHP Team Leader, you will make good proof of:
- An efficient communication flow between the client and the entire development team;
- Self-confidence and accuracy in presenting both the limits and the advantages of a solution that would answer the client needs;
- Rigor in ensuring the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Regular releases during the development phase;
- Innovation by adding and debating new ideas for the products and processes involved;
- Involvement while participating in the development process;
- Proactive attitude in identifying specific problems and suggesting optimization solutions;
- Capability to provide both positive and negative feedback to the team members throughout the entire project;
- Adviser and mentor abilities for other less experienced team members when necessary;
- Rigor in writing documentation and reports for all development work undertaken.
- React skills;
- Experience working with AWS CDK;
- Document manipulation know-how;
- French language skills would really come in handy.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.