Become a member of an engineering team responsible for building and maintaining a wide assortment of apps and services. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to be engaged in the development of business sensitive software, learn new technologies, and progress rapidly.
You should be a team player who is comfortable with coding software that is efficient and maintainable.
You must be a contractor that is able to provide us invoices.
Your goal will be to finalize and polish an existing project written in PHP and Symfony.
- PHP 7
- Proficiency in Symfony
- VCS (Version Control System) experience: git
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent english
- More than 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Scrum/Agile development experience
- Experience with frontend frameworks (Bootstrap, Material UI, Semantic UI, etc.)
What we offer
- An attractive compensation plan
- Flexible working hours
- Future Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Working with the best clients worldwide