We are looking for a:
What are we looking for?
- - Ability to read and understand any programming language, even if you don’t know how to write it
- - Experience with command line tools
- - Experience with linux/windows/android
- - Excellent communication skills in English
- - Knowledge in protocols
- - Experience with git, docker
- - Experience in hacking
- - Experience in developing/testing/devops
- - Certificate
- - Enthusiasm for learning
- - Hacker’s mindset
- - Curiosity, Passion and Dedication to hacking
- - Ability to spot, courage to exploit, ethical to report
- - Excellent social skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be a member of a security team, doing penetration testing of applications, networks, configurations, services, business logic, awareness, processes, cloud; phishing campaigns; education in security via workshops and presentations, develop tools and more.
- You will have a chance to learn and grow your expertise in hacking by working in a team with skilled offensive security certified professionals, prepare and take an offensive security certified professional certificate.
What we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, training, education, and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: