The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The Planning and Monitoring Data Analyst will provide support for the collection, management and analysis of Field and Headquarters Planning and Monitoring information. S/He will work in a team as a part of the support structure based at ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC). His/her primary aim is to strengthen the Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation sector capacity by providing relevant data collection, management and analysis support.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position: Planning and Monitoring Data Analyst
- Implements and monitors accuracy of Planning and Monitoring data and contributes where appropriate in DQ controls automation
- Monitors data quality controls and consolidates, cleans and implements corrective actions
- Analyses DQ checks trends and reports findings to relevant stakeholders
- Maintains and improves Data Quality process and related documentation
- Maintains and contributes to enhancing end-users dashboards including ad-hoc requests from the management
- Maintains and upgrades the Planning and Monitoring Wiki website
- Provides support to users (field & Headquarters)
- Applies best practices, standards, guidelines and templates for data management and analytics, and works on continuous improvement
- Ensures compliance with established internal and external needs and regulations
- Coordinates with Planning tool Application manager
- Assists métier in reflecting on their performance measures, improvements in the functional area of expertise and provides ongoing support with data and analysis
- Ensures the coherence of data with field reports, particularly for institutional reporting
- Ensures continuity and smooth transition of data entered into various system applications
- Contributes to the development of the data model and usage of the referential data that supports analysis
- Promotes and supports the use of relevant Mobile Data Collection tools (Survey123, Device Magic, ad hoc web apps, etc.) for monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Contributes to the definition of the overall testing strategy for the Planning & Monitoring Tool (PMT) as well as executes testing of data, reporting and analytical reports
- University degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Statistics, Econometrics or any technical field along with minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of BI, Tableau, SQL, Excel, statistical packages
- Excellent command of English; knowledge of French is an asset
- Well organized along with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Very good analytical skills along with the ability to work in teams as well as independently
WHAT WE OFFER
- A work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.