KROMBERG & SCHUBERT is a global industrial group primarily active in automotive industry that provides its products to the largest European car manufacturers (VW, BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Skoda...).
It employs over 48.000 people worldwide in more than 40 different locations.
Our clients in Krusevac are Skoda Fabia and Skoda Superb. At this moment we employ around 1300 people.
Our Company is looking for a candidate who will become a part of our team for the position: PLANT SYSTEM INTEGRATOR
Job description and line of supervision
Plant System Integrator is needed to perform tasks and support in the production process and support all users for the Employer's integral system in three shifts.
Reports directly to IT Manager.
The daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Draft system documentation.
• Design Citrix systems for global locations and train staff.
• Configures and edits windows systems on global level and trains staff.
• Monitors, installs and maintains Windows systems.
• University degree in the field of IT – IV or VI degree.
• Advanced knowledge of system integration in a data bank.
• Advanced knowledge of the Windows operating system.
• Sufficient knowledge of the "Citrix" application.
• Sufficient knowledge of the operating language "SQL" for working and managing the database.
• Basic knowledge of the UNIX operating system part of the Linux programming language.
• Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure technology.
• Obligation to transfer knowledge / training.
• Knowledge of English.
• Handling lifting platform.