Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Platform Software Engineer
In your day to day job you will:
- Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design
- Develop SW modules using C/C++ programming language
- Perform module integration and verification for the own modules
- Integrate 3rd party software components
- Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions
- University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Advanced knowledge of C or C++ programming language (at least 2 years of experience)
- Medium Knowledge of microcontrollers
- Fluent in English
Would be a plus
- Knowledge of methods like test driven development, static tests, test automation (also tools like Cantata, Tessy, Google tests, etc.)
- Knowledge of SW development life cycles
- Knowledge in understanding HW schematics and handling of measurement equipment
- Automotive experience is an advantage
What We Offer:
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 02.07.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.