JAGGAER is the world leader in the development and distribution of web-based SaaS Software for supplier management and supplier integration. We have offices in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and North America.
We have the vision of creating a unique solution that allows optimized usability for procurement professionals in nearly every industry. To achieve this goal, we are constantly working on new innovations, and we see ourselves as pioneers for the future of the e-procurement industry.
JAGGAER is a visionary and rapidly expanding multinational company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy team members who share our vision and want to help us shape the future of the industry.
Within its support department located in Belgrade, JAGGAER is offering the following vacancy: Polish Technical Support Analyst
Your Main Tasks
- Customer relationship and escalation management on your own responsibility
- Connection point between customers and other departments (development, project management, SAP etc.)
- Supporting and consulting customers in the use of our company software
- Analyzing customer and project specific interfaces and workflows
- Responsible for processes and knowledge of inhouse-solutions
- Knowledge management and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Polish are mandatory
- Good understanding of software and logical processes (workflows)
- Strong customer focus, communication skills and highly stress resistant
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to do so
- Creative, solution oriented and ability to work autonomously
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Private health insurance
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, salary expectations and the possible starting date.