About the role
Post-Implementation consultant position is a part of the Aladdin Client Services team. We work closely with other teams, mainly: Implementation Consultants, DBAs, Account Managers and Developers. Handling client relationships is an essential part of the role; this implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being a client facing role, the impact of ACS team’s contribution will be greatly reflected on BlackRock’s image.
This position requires working in one of three shifts: 7am-3pm; 10am-6pm; 3pm-11pm; with no rotations
Your day would include:
- Providing qualitative analysis of client's needs and evaluating feasibility of their requirements
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and fully understanding their needs and business background
- Regularly tracking on backlog tickets
- Utilizing your technical capacities for easier understanding of software features
- Advanced querying of DB
- Developing advanced skills in industry business knowledge
- Supporting solutions, conducting demonstrations and presentations
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Sciences/ Economics/IT/Mathematics
- Experience in working in customer service sector is a plus
- Very good knowledge of SQL (1+ years of working experience with SQL will be considered as an advantage)
- High proficiency in written/spoken English
- Good rhetorical skill, analytical approach and problem-solving mindset
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.