Your responsibilities will include taking ownership of the design, development, and maintenance of our data logic, PostgreSQL databases and deployments. This role requires you to continuously improve existing queries, mentor other team members to increase the quality of our product, and collaborate across teams to translate business requirements into sustainable database solutions.
If you are passionate about technology and have experience with PostgreSQL, plus a general understanding of relational databases, we want to hear from you! Knowledge of other technologies like Go, Ruby, REST APIs, DevOps principles and configuration management will help you hit the ground running as the newest member of the Toggl Track team. You’ll fit right in if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines to solve complex problems, are eager to learn new skills, and take ownership of your work.
Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- Between 2 and 8 in-person meetups per year for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work
Are you ready?