If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and you are a team player with an open and friendly personality:
Therefore, we would like to expand our team in Belgrade with an experienced Power engineer.
Icentic soft is an international consulting, engineering, and services company. We help our clients to create and implement digital business models and solutions by using IoT (Internet-of-Things) platforms, technologies, and services. Many of our clients are worldwide leaders in the industry and commonly recognizable brands.
We are seeking a Power engineer with experience in Automatic Generation Control and SCADA applications. Primary responsibility will be to design, develop, implement, and maintain Automatic Generation Control and SCADA applications within the local and international team on Spectrum Power SCADA projects worldwide.
- Technical role in the support organization
- Translate the technical description into functional software.
- Apply your Power Engineering knowledge to achieve the most sophisticated solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of the application
- Oriented to client needs and customize and implement reliable code according to Client needs
- Verification of software updates and bug fixes
- Identifies and reports software defects by using appropriate tools
- Documents verification process and creates release notes for the customer
- Helps customers with their own verification activities
- Continually improves verification practices and process.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with colleagues, regional solution centers, and customers
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following key skills/experience:
- University education in Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge about electrical power engineering - distribution and transmission grids, grid operations, and utilities
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience in working at/with electric distribution utilities is considered a plus.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced knowledge of the SCADA system, 3+ years of experience
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like C/C++, Java
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix commands and shell scripting
- Driving license
Benefits we offer:
- Working in a pleasant environment and being a part of an incredibly talented, professional, and friendly team
- Dynamic international working environment and distinguished career opportunities, domestic and international.
- Learning and collaboration with experts from various enterprise IT fields (e.g., consulting services, software design and development, databases, security, system administration, hardware, computer networks, quality assurance, etc.)