Advania is a leading Nordic IT-provider serving thousands of corporate clients in the public and private sectors. Advania was founded in 1939 and has over 1200 employees in Scandinavia. We operate in all aspects of society, providing a wide range of IT-services, platforms, cloud solutions and support to multinational enterprises, governments, big, small and medium sized businesses. Our mission is to help our clients to simplify IT-infrastructure, enhance functionality and reduce costs. We focus on creating value for clients by spotting opportunities for clever and strategic use of IT, finding the right solution for each client and fitting it perfectly to the client’s needs.
Principal security network engineer (CCIE or equivalent experience)
We wish to hire an ambitious, experienced individual with a natural talent for interacting with customers and great interest in all things inter-networking. If you wish to be employed in a lively workplace with world class standards and work ethic you should consider this opportunity.
Principal security network engineer with focus on design, maintenance and interaction on security networking solutions with medium to large customers within and outside of Advania datacenters. Taking an active role in leading our technology train for security products.
- Minimum 5 years experience in security network engineer or equivalent job and minimum 2 years experience in a senior/principal security network engineer or equivalent job
- Active Cisco CCIE SEC / Fortinet NSE7 certifications desirable. (we will however consider all candidates with right experience)
- Any other active Cisco / Fortinet certifications are desirable.
- Extensive experience with Cisco ASA, Cisco FirePOWER, FortiGate is required
- Experience with Cisco ISE, Stealthwatch, Prime and other security solutions from Cisco is required
- Experience with SonicWall and other vendors desirable
- Experience with VmWare NSX-V/NSX-T security highly desirable
- Experience with SD-WAN (Velocloud, Cisco Viptela/Meraki) desirable
- Experience with IP, BGP, MPLS, WAN, Cisco IOS, IOS-XR, NX-OS is desirable
- Knowledge of data centre network security designs is desirable
- Knowledge with Linux (Centos, Red Hat) is desirable
- Scripting/programming/API experience is highly desirable
- Experience using Project/Issue tracking tools, such as JIRA
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to solve problems independently and quickly
- Positive and able to understand and anticipate customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a requirement
What we offer
- Work with highly motivated, talented and professional team
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Website www.advania.rs