At Mitto, we believe communication is the lifeline of humans. Our global team of mobile technology experts shares the common vision of enabling innovative and unified lines of communication that facilitate people’s lives - anywhere in the world, at any time.
With agility, speed, and reliability, we offer our customers customized solutions that support their unique business objectives. From easy-to-integrate SMS, Voice, and Chat App APIs to next-generation business messaging and end-to-end phone number management, we ensure the world’s largest brands and mobile operators are ready for what’s next.
We are looking for an ambitious Procurement Analyst to join our procurement team and be responsible for the purchasing process by ensuring cost-effective purchase of services as required by the procurement plan whilst ensuring quality control and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures including supplier selection and management, price negotiation, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Creation, implementation and execution of Procurement Action Plan.
- Support various sourcing and supply projects by providing relevant data analytics and recommendations.
- Prepare reports on market research to identify potential cost drivers and market trends.
- Collect, process and analyse data to identify cost reduction opportunities.
- Active search for new suppliers, negotiation including pricing, service level guarantees, and terms with suppliers.
- Support the development of long-range strategic sourcing plans to reduce total costs, optimize value from suppliers, and meet customer requirements.
- Analysis of trends and market conditions for the present and future pricing, availability and lead-time.
- Coordinate and delegate incoming procurement requests from Routing and Sales Team.
- Lead and manage special projects to ensure procurement objectives are being met, collaborate with procurement team.
You need to bring with you:
- BSc in Economics/Business, Organizational or Computer Science.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Prepared to work with an international team (mainly Europe based).
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
It would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of another foreign language
- Experience in working in Telecommunication industry
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, start-up like environment where every team member makes a direct impact on our collective success
- Resources and leadership to help grow your skills and advance your career
- Collaboration with talented individuals in various locations throughout the world
- Access to cutting-edge technology and its application across global markets with leading brands
- Support both in and out of the office to ensure your health, wellness and happiness so you can enjoy the full experience of life at Mitto