We are Quadcode, a company that develops a SaaS trading platform for clients around the world.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Product Analyst to join our team and support us develop and implement our product in new regions. The person in this position can be based in any of the following countries: Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Greece, and Hungary, Spain, Italy, Russia
Tasks in the role:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define key product metrics and goals;
- Analyze user behavior patterns, conversion rates, and other relevant data to identify opportunities for product improvement;
- Conduct in-depth A/B tests and user segmentation analyses to uncover insights that drive feature optimization;
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports, translating complex data into clear, actionable recommendations;
- Work closely with Product Managers to prioritize feature development based on data insights;
- Monitor product performance post-release and iterate on strategies to improve KPIs;
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in data analysis and product optimization.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Statistics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, etc.); Master's is a plus;
- Proven experience (2 years) as a Product Analyst or in a similar analytical role;
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Python, R, SQL, or similar technologies;
- Strong understanding of A/B testing methodologies and statistical significance;
- Excellent communication skills to present findings and insights effectively;
- Detail-oriented mindset with a knack for problem-solving;
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Remote work model/ Relocation opportunity to Cyprus after a trial period;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment.
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Preporuke se učitavaju...