Type of engagement
This is an external staff job position. You will have a temporary employment contract with E-Search company, in service of Microsoft.
E-Search helps Microsoft get the best externally employed candidates. We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team.
Microsoft Education team is on a mission to empower every student on the planet to achieve more. The team in Serbia is looking for an experienced interaction (UX) designer to join us in building the tools for learning core skills like math, reading and writing.
Who we are
Microsoft’s education products – including Microsoft Teams, OneNote, Learning Tools, Teacher Analytics, Microsoft Forms and more for K-12 and Higher Education worldwide. We aim to create powerful learning & collaboration tools that meet ever-changing education strategies and support inclusive & adaptive learning.
Who you are
You are an expert in thinking through challenging interaction and visual design challenges. You are passionate about creating user experiences that are beautifully intuitive and motivating. You think about the big picture, the connections between products, and most importantly, the user from concept to execution. You love working with a team on a mission and are eager to collaborate with PMs and engineers to find authentic and practical solutions to design challenges. You love creating rough prototypes to quickly vet ideas and have maniacal attention to detail in the finished product. You are a clear and articulate communicator. You are deliberate about your design approach, and you rely on feedback from the team and users to iterate. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Above all, you are passionate about helping people learn.
What you will do
- Create the interaction design for complete features
- Help solve complex design problems in simple and intuitive ways
- Create, assess, and implement design solutions based on user research data and user goals
- Produce design visualizations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces
- Work closely and constructively with product management, visual and interaction designers, writers, engineers and user researchers to iterate and deliver flawlessly
- Work outside the Microsoft walls with teachers and students to gain empathy for their reality and experience the real problems we are trying to solve
- Advocate for our end users in all your design solutions
- 2+ years of experience in a UX/Product design role
- Professional experience with tools such as Figma or similar
- Self-directed and able to self-manage
- Have solid information architecture, interaction, and visual design skills
- Bonus: You enjoy math and have a math background
Only applications with both CV and portfolio will be taken under consideration in selection process.