About Humanity (now a part of TCP)
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps.
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook. TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking for a Product Launch Coordinator to join our creative and talented team in Belgrade.
As a Product Launch Coordinator, you will:
- Develop and coordinate the execution of the product launch or release plans;
- Partner with Product Management and Product Marketing to help successfully manage pre-launch and launch activities;
- Coordinate between different cross-functional stakeholders within the company (Support/Sales/Customer Success/Marketing) to ensure process alignment, clear out dependencies and reach launch goals;
- Project management of the product launch activities based on the release dates and commitments;
- Create documentation and release notes according to the product release process: including email campaigns, in-app product communication, internal release notes and sprint demo decks;
- Develop and launch user onboarding and e-mail campaigns using various tools;
- Perform user and market research by using qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Analyze product & launch metrics, marketing results, and customer feedback.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in launching B2B technology products for a SaaS environment;
- Demonstrated success in managing product launch/go-to-market activities using best practice approaches, experience with process building, and change management;
- Effective at developing relationships with cross-functional team members at all levels. Work through complex problems that impact multiple teams;
- Extremely strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and prioritize initiatives based on goals;
- Strong project management skills;
- Can create effective internal/external communication;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.