ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Infura’s development suite provides instant, scalable API access to the Ethereum and IPFS networks. Our world-class infrastructure ensures that developers can reliably scale their decentralized application to meet user demand. It’s powered by a cutting-edge microservice-driven architecture that dynamically scales to support our APIs.
Thousands of developers are actively using Infura every day. The strength, reliability and stability of Infura’s infrastructure service makes the brand an essential pillar of the Ethereum ecosystem and the leading blockchain infrastructure provider.
As a Product Manager, Developer Experience at Infura you will:
- Own the vision, strategy and outcomes for blockchain transaction analysis features in our Developer Experience
- Define product proposals and specifications for features and enhancements, describing the customer problem, solution, and success metrics
- Collaborate with Project Management, Engineering, User Research, Design, Product Marketing, QA, and Customer Success to ensure all teams are aligned on product definition, development, go-to-market plans and post release monitoring
- Collaborate with Developer Education and Relations on content that enriches the developer experience
- Define analytics dashboards for measuring success of your product
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience at a developer-focused SaaS company. You deeply understand the developer as your customer.
- You’ve worked on an analytics and/or software debugging tool
- You have led or actively participated in a program for engaging customers i.e. user research, interviews, product feedback, advisory programs, etc.
- You’ve been a Product Owner in an agile development environment, having gone through the full development lifecycle from product specification through live operations and data analysis
- You are a strong, concise writer - you’ve written high-level strategy documents as well as detailed product specifications for technical products
- You are able to write compelling presentations and present to a live audience
- You’re comfortable doing your own data analysis using web and data analytics tools
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, math, economics, statistics, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys je vodeća softverska kompanija Ethereum. Omogućavamo programerima, preduzećima i ljudima širom sveta da grade aplikacije sledeće generacije, pokreću modernu finansijsku infrastrukturu i pristupaju decentralizovanoj mreži. Njihov paket proizvoda - koji se sastoji od Infura, Kuorum, Truffle, Codefi, MetaMask i Diligence - opslužuje milione korisnika, podržava milijarde upita zasnovanih na blockchain-u za svoje klijente i bavio se milijardama dolara u digitalnoj imovini. Ethereum je najveći programabilni blok lanac na svetu, koji prednjači u usvajanju poslova, zajednici programera i DeFi aktivnostima. Na ovoj pouzdanoj osnovi otvorenog koda grade digitalnu ekonomiju sutrašnjice.