Next Generation Lotteries (NGL) in Serbia is looking for a talented Product Manager.
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and experienced candidate to join our agile team in creating great games for some of the largest lottery gaming systems in Europe.
Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, and highly autonomous. The teams work according to Agile Software Development practices where shared responsibility, cooperation, and team spirit are valued. The Product Manager is responsible for maximizing the value and viability of the specific product by supporting it’s continuous improvement and managing requirements from various clients and stakeholders.
The Product Manager in the Content Engineering Group (Game Producer) will be mainly responsible for our eInstant and Probability Game Portfolio. The games you will be responsible for are currently serving customers such as Norsk Tipping, Danske Spil, and the Catalonian Lottery.
- Have a clear vision for the eInstant product and create the product strategy for this category of games.
- Translate product strategy into requirements and prototypes.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap, make sure that it is visible, transparent, and clear towards the Engineering team and within the company.
- Identify opportunities, product gaps, recommend product improvements as well as new products.
- Create business cases for capturing new and existing products’ potential.
- Have a good understanding of user experience. Act as the voice of the user.
- Develop product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing development/production and sales costs, anticipating volume.
- Creation and maintenance of product documentation and training material.
- Ensure that the necessary Responsible Gaming standards are implemented to the related product(s) in order to protect lottery players, monitor their behavior and assess any potential excessive or illegal gaming activities.
- Supporting Sales with the necessary knowledge as product expert, conduct product presentations and participate customer facing situations
- Participate in the development of user story acceptance criteria, draft them when feasible, and provide examples in support of Acceptance Test-Driven Development.
- Creativity and passion to create an outstanding product within the gaming industry
- Excellent understanding of business requirements and their alignment within product strategy
- 4+ years of working experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Business analyst or similar in a relevant field
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Excellent technology background and knowledge
- Experience working with Agile development teams and processes
- Experience with Game Development will be considered as an advantage
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We emphasize on having a great working environment and offer the following to our employees:
- Extensive training when entering the company as well as throughout the employment introducing new technologies and work methods
- Modern office space in Belgrade
- High quality office equipment
- Agile work methodologies
- Private health insurance
- Happy Fridays
- Social activities
- Events that encourage innovation
- Participate in the growth of the office in Belgrade
- Work in an international environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Possibility of traveling
Next Generation Lotteries – NGL is able to draw on the vast knowledge and experience of some of the most successful players in the gaming and lottery world. It is our objective to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry-leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. We will deliver new content, new solutions and new standards to the world of lotteries.
Next Generation Lotteries is a FULL SOLUTION provider for lotteries, allowing them to offer games to players through all available channels. NGL emphasizes a friendly and lively atmosphere where team spirit is highly valued.
We are looking for great talents in software development department that are eager to develop in the profession. If you have the passion and enthusiasm for programming, we may have an exciting opportunity for you. However, we are not perfect, as we know that we have many problems which need solving on our journey of continuous improvement. Do you have experience with continuous delivery? Have successfully applied test automation on a recent project? We want to know more. Join Us!
Please submit your resume in English language. All applications will be handled with confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.