Ready to head the growth engine of the biggest outdoor community worldwide? You’re an experienced Product Manager ready to do the best work of your career. You know all about growth models, experimentation and optimization strategies for not only acquiring, but activating and retaining users. This is your next challenge. Tap into your exceptional analytic, organizational and interpersonal skills and lead the growth squad in delivering impactful solutions.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us and change the way people explore!
What is it all about?
Our mission is to make outdoor adventures accessible to everybody and with over 27 million users and 200,000 five-star reviews we are the most popular app for finding, planning, and sharing adventures worldwide. Today we’re looking for a stellar product manager who’ll work with us on taking the next step in growing the biggest outdoor community of adventurers. Your work will convince and motivate millions of people to go out regularly and explore more in their life.
About the role
You will lead a cross functional team of design, engineering, analytics and QA experts. You will define the growth roadmap, run experiments, remove barriers to usage in all parts of the product, measure and repeat. You’ll work with our core squads to shape user experience and features for amplifying user growth, and team up with marketing and brand teams to create a best-in-class end to end experience for our users, regardless of the channels.
What you will do
- Develop growth strategies to meet the diverse needs of different global markets and channels
- Define KPIs and set up analytics frameworks together with our data team
- Analyse user journeys and acquisition channels and turn them into growth opportunities
- Lead a cross functional team of design, engineering, analytics and QA experts
- Lead the implementation of ideas
- Run tests, get feedback from users and colleagues, crunch the numbers, and optimize new and existing product features
- Be an advocate for both our users and our business, driving product development that meets award-winning quality standards
Why you will love it
- You’ll lead a high performing squad and play a key role in delivering inspiring and targeted content to encourage people to get out and explore more.
- You’ll take ownership of your projects from day one. You’ll move things forward, shape the processes and choose the tools you need to do your best work.
- You’ll work with a truly inspiring product that brings real life value to our users' and empowers them to explore more of the great outdoors.
- We are a tech company with little organisational overhead focusing on ownership and responsibility instead of micro-management and hierarchies.
- This is a remote role on a remote team where open feedback, new ways of working and thinking out of the box is not only encouraged but expected.
- You are free to work from anywhere that lies between the time zones UTC-1 and UTC+3. Beach? The mountains? Or a co- working space (covered by us)?
- You’ll become part of a diverse and international team and travel with us for team gatherings to amazing locations like Mallorca or the Bavarian Alps several times a year.
Some of our perks
- 38 days of vacation (incl. public holidays)
- Dedicated time and a 2000€ budget to spend on your professional development: classes, conferences, books – you decide!
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from any location that lies within UTC-1 to UTC+3
- Three whole-company gatherings per year in beautiful locations
- Costs covered for your co-working space membership or your work from home office
- The latest devices and equipment to do your best work
- Freedom to test, experiment, fail and succeed and do it all again
You will be successful in the role if you bring these
- 3+ years Product Management experience driving growth in a digital product company
- Software engineering degree and/or extremely strong technical/analytic background with deep interest in data, numbers, new technology and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: You’re comfortable moderating technical discussions in a team of skilled professionals, communicating goals, vision, and showcasing complex problems with a passion for finding pragmatic and smart solutions
- Ability to learn new processes and concepts fast with a demonstrated sense of curiosity
- Intrinsic drive and motivation to build the biggest outdoor community in the world
- Appreciation for outdoors, nature and being active – you enjoy spending your time outside and unwind in nature
- English on a native level, buckets of patience, and no ego – we’re a team and have always achieved incredible results together.
Curious to find out more about our recruitment process?
- Find out more info here: https://www.komoot.com/jobs-process
- At komoot, we want to make great adventures accessible to everyone. We support diversity and inclusivity within the outdoors and welcome all prospective applicants.
- We have a rolling recruitment process. If this role is online it means it’s still open. We’re accepting applications and actively looking for the perfect candidate. Is it you?
komoot je vaš lični vodič za odlično iskustvo na otvorenom. Milioni ljudi širom Evrope istražuju prirodu pomoću naše aplikacije za iPhone i Android. Oni pružaju tehnologiju navigacije i preporuka za biciklističke i planinarske ture. Njihova vizija je da omogući svima da dožive svoja iskustva na otvorenom. Svuda. Samo jednim dodirom.
Pridružite se njihovom timu i promenite način na koji ljudi istražuju na otvorenom!