IO Global, creator of the Cardano blockchain platform, is searching for a Product Manager to lead its sidechains product team. Sidechains are protocols that add functions to a mainnet blockchain. They are tied together through bridge systems that allow assets to flow from one chain to another. As Product Manager for sidechains you will lead and manage your product from inception through to implementation and release.
As a Product Manager you will report to the product director with regular updates and work closely to create and execute the strategy for sidechains. You will have a high level of autonomy and be expected to lead the requirements and direction for sidechains.
Duties will include:
- Leading cross-functional teams in partnership with engineering, design, operations, and marketing teams
- Owning deliverables with clear prioritization. Keeping releases focused, on track and high quality
- Continuing to define the strategy and vision for the sidechains suite of products based on a broader DeFi strategy
- Creatively solving problems related to market timing, dependencies, risks, and customer needs, and driving product direction
- Developing market models and competitor benchmarks. Outlining a clear strategy to become a leading platform in the industry
- Driving use of sidechains and ensuring customer satisfaction through a quality experience
- Wherever applicable, making recommendations for higher-level product strategies backed by data and a solid rationale
- Crafting a go-to-market strategy and informing sidechains marketing content in collaboration with a dedicated product marketing manager.
- A BSc/MS in computer science (or equivalent)
- Experience as a product manager or associate product manager
- Experience with blockchain technologies
- At least two years’ business experience of blockchain or cryptocurrency technology
- At least seven years’ experience in the software industry overall
- Experience of working in an agile environment and leading highly technical engineering teams
- Experience of implementing processes to define metrics and measure the success of products once launched
- Experience of working with software development and marketing teams, preferably in fintech
- Experience leading design and business teams
- Proven ability in developing productive relationships with a variety of levels and roles and managing user expectations effectively
- Product management certification is a plus (CPM, AIPMM).
IOG is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally searching for someone in a European or Americas timezone.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
Deadline for applications: 07.10.2021.