Product Manager (m/f/d)
What’s your job?
As a Product Manager you’ll be part of our remote-first product development team, consisting of product managers, designers, testers and developers.
At BRYTER, we are organized in cross-functional teams which work “end-to-end” to ensure our product fits the market need. In these teams, you will work at the intersection of commercial, technology and user experience. This includes working closely with our customers, discussing the latest insights with our sales and customer success teams, and collaborating with our designers and developers to map out and refine our user stories.
In this exciting role, you will be an integral part of our internal Product Manager community which aims to continuously build valuable, usable and feasible product increments. We will empower you to take ownership of one or multiple product artifacts, develop and adapt roadmaps to reflect our latest insights, and be responsible for delivering new features as well as improving existing ones. In addition, you will have the opportunity to share your insights in our weekly Product Council which discusses the latest product learnings with our CEO.
Why should you apply?
- Direct impact on our product from day one
- Colleagues that care about the product and the people who build it
- We support you in your journey to become the best version of yourself. Not the least by providing challenging work, people around you who you can learn from, as well as a personal conference & training budget
- BRYTER has a product & business model that’s tried and tested and we’re in the process of scaling our impact, so your impact can scale with us
- Customers love our product which you’ll have a key role in developing
This job is not for you
How to apply?
Start a conversation by reaching out to us . Just say hi, and why you’re interested in working with us. If you feel fancy, send your CV along too.
Who are we?
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardise decision making.